sunday salon: Read-a-thon


It's time for Dewey's Read-a-thon again! The spring read-a-thon will be Saturday, April 10. It begins at 8 a.m. Eastern time. For all of the details, visit the read-a-thon's blog and sign up!

I had a lot of fun with my first read-a-thon in October, and I'm looking forward to participating again. I won't be reading most of the day this time, however, as the read-a-thon is the same day as the Empire State Book Festival.
It's the first ever Empire State Book Festival, and I'm thrilled to have such a fantastic collection of authors and events right here in Albany. The festival will be 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., but I'll try to read a little before I go and read until I fall asleep when I get home.

Have you done the read-a-thon before? Are you doing it this spring? Are you going to the Empire State Book Festival?

Comments

  1. The Book Festival sounds like fun...I love the logo.

    I'll be cheering (as usual) during the readathon. Cheerleading is a bit addicting...I have yet to tear myself away and actually participate as a reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing the Readathon my way...Readathon Lite, I call it.

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my Sunday Salon post today. I plan to give away two $10 gift cards to Amazon on Easter Sunday. I hope you will stop by and sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first year participating in the Read-a-thon so I am pretty excited :)

    Have fun at the Book Festival!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun; I'll probably be just cheering you along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Book Festival sounds awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't be able to participate in the read-a-thon this time unfortunately. Have fun at the book festival--I am envious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was one of the authors at the Book Fair, and I was incredibly impressed by the organization, the panels, and most of all by the people who attended the event, obviously all of them book lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was one of the authors at the Book Fair, and I was incredibly impressed by the organization, the panels, and most of all by the people who attended the event, obviously all of them book lovers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

Sea State by Tabitha Lasley