My Book Club: March Picks

My book club met last night and had a great discussion about both The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro and The Secret Sister by Diane Chamberlain. We meet every other month and read two books.This year, we're trying a new way to pick books, and each member gets a chance to pick a book. I'm curious to see how our reading will play out. We have two very different (from each other) picks for our March meeting.



We'll be reading Slow Dancing With a Stranger: Lost and Found in the Age of Alzheimer's by Meryl Comer and The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. I know many of you have loved The Rosie Project, and I'm looking forward to reading it. I'm not familiar with the Comer title, but Alzheimer's is a vicious disease, and while I'm intrigued by it, I imagine it may be difficult for me to read. My book club rarely reads nonfiction, so I am definitely looking forward to some more variety.

Now tell me: have you read either of these titles? What did you think--do they make good book club picks?


As an affiliate, I receive a small commission when you make a purchase through any of the above links. Thank you for helping to support my book habits that bring more content to this blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson