The Ones I've Already Read:
The Ones Available in the U.S. Now:
- Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson (Kindle edition)
- Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel (Kindle edition)
- Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver (Kindle edition)
- Honor by Elif Shafak (no Kindle edition)
- How Should a Person Be? by Sheila Heti (Kindle edition)
- Ignorance by Michele Roberts (Kindle edition)
- Lamb by Bonnie Nadzam (Kindle edition--currently $3.49!)
- May We Be Forgiven by A.M. Homes (Kindle edition)
- NW by Zadie Smith (Kindle edition)
- The Forrests by Emily Perkins (Kindle edition)
- The Innocents by Francesca Segal (Kindle edition)
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman (Kindle edition)
The One Coming Soon to the U.S.:
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson (Kindle edition)--coming April 2, 2013
- A Trick I Learned From Dead Men by Kitty Aldridge
- Mateship with Birds by Carrie Tiffany
Most intriguing: Will Barbara Kingsolver or Zadie Smith be the first woman to win the Prize twice? Will Hilary Mantel win and become the first woman to win the Booker and Women's Prize for the same novel? Will another debut novelist win (the last two winners have been debut novelists)? We'll know more when the shortlist is announced next month.
Now tell me: Which title are you most excited about? Which one should I read first?
As an affiliate, I receive a small commission when you make a purchase through any of the above links. Thank you for helping to support my book habits that bring more content to this blog!