Looking Back on October 2017

And the great reading slump of 2017 continues, but I think it might actually be (finally) going away. I have lots of books in process, and I'm spending more time reading and listening the last few weeks. Here's what I read in October:

Books read: 6 (it feels like cheating to count an individual issue of Paper Girls, but I'm so into this series, I have to read them as soon as they're published instead of waiting for the new volumes)
Fiction: 5
Memoir: 1
Short Stories: 1
Comics: 3
Audio: 1
New-to-me authors: 1
Re-read: 1
My Favorite October book: Paper Girls Vol. 2

Now tell me: what was your favorite read in October?

As an affiliate, I receive a small commission when you make a purchase through any of the above links. Thank you for helping to support my book habits that bring more content to this blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson