Oh, hi!

Dear readers,

Hi, there.

I haven't been around much this year. Remember how I managed to blog so much in January that I wrote more posts than I wrote in all of 2017? That was awesome. Then I got home from Thailand and blogging fell apart again. Reading fell apart for awhile too. I've been seeing a lot of movies, and that's fun too.

But I miss this space. I miss writing. I miss the comments and conversations. I miss the accountability to write about what I'm reading (and watching, doing, eating, and seeing.) I've been thinking about how to find my way back to regularly writing and posting, and today I decided just to jump in and do it honestly.

Tomorrow, I'm back with an awesome giveaway for y'all.

Thanks for still being here,

Nomadreader

As an affiliate, I receive a small commission when you make a purchase through any of the above links. Thank you for helping to support my book habits that bring more content to this blog!

Comments

  1. Life, it goes along at its own pace and often blogging and commenting take a backseat. That's why we don't get paid for it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson