The Art History Reading Challenge may be the one I'm most excited about. The goal is simple: read six books, fiction or non-fiction dealing with art history.
I'd like to read three fiction and three non-fiction. Here is a possible list of books I'll read:
1. Lydia Cassatt Reading the Morning Paper
2. Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland
3. The Portrait by Iain Pears
1. Strapless: John Singer Sargent and the Fall of Madame X by Deborah Davis
2. Art Lover: A Biography of Peggy Guggenheim by Anton Gill
3. The Man Who Made Vermeers: Unvarnishing the Legend of Master Forger Han van Meegeren