reading challenge: young adult


While I'm feeling hopeful and optimistic about the new year, I'm adding a few more reading challenges. The Young Adult Challenge should be fairly easy to complete while I'm in the midst of rereading all things Harry Potter. Plus, I'll be taking young adult literature in the fall, and I'm sure the reading for that course alone will allow me to read twelve Young Adult books this year.

1. The Wednesday Wars by Gary Schmidt
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
3. The Higher Power of Lucky by Susan Patron
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
5. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
6. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
7. The Night Tourist by Katherine Marsh
8. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
9. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

Sea State by Tabitha Lasley