It's almost Read.Read.Read-a-thon Day!


It's time for the Read.Read.Read-a-thon! It starts at 9 a.m. EST tomorrow and lasts for 24 hours. Sadly, I am still finishing one final project before my semester is over, so I won't be able to read all day. I'm still hoping to at least read Catching Fire, the sequel to The Hunger Games. Yesterday, Scholastic announced the third book in the trilogy will be released August 24, 2009, and the rumored title is The Victors. 


Good luck to all of you taking the entire day to read. I'm definitely with you in spirit, and I will be reading with you for at least a few hours. I'll follow the action on Twitter (#rrreadathon) too!

Happy reading!

In the spirit of a read-a-thon, here's a fun contest for bloggers too!

Comments

  1. I can finally start counting down the seconds for the last book of the Hunger Games series.

    -Eric
    http://themockingjay.vndv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could participate! :-( Good luck to those of you who can. Sounds like fun! (But with the snow we're supposed to get in Boston, I may be stuck inside anyway!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson