readathon: update #2

After a late start, I seem to more relaxed than I thought I'd be. I absolutely adored Diary of Wimpy Kid, and I wish I'd gotten the next three in the series from the library too! Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to leave comments, I really appreciate it!

Now I'm reading Rescuing Seneca Crane by Susan Runholt. It's the second Kari & Lucas mystery, and I absolutely adored The Mystery of the Third Lucretia. I'm really enjoying it so far, but I don't want it to end because the third book doesn't have a publication date yet.

Also, I'm not getting the KU-OU football game, so I'll be reading during the game and following the score online. Happy reading!

Comments

  1. Good luck and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. I'm starting to get a bit tired already , especially my eyes...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent progress! Glad you liked Susan Runholt's books as I've got them sitting on my shelf to be read shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're doing great so far! Good luck in the rest of the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad about the game but yay for more reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are enjoying the rest of the readathon...keep it up and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

Sea State by Tabitha Lasley