Bloggiesta!


This weekend, Natasha from Maw Books hosted the second Bloggiesta. What is Bloggiesta? Simply put, it's a chance for bloggers to focus on making their blog better. I missed out on the first one, so I've been participating in mini-challenges from both of the Bloggiesta events.

One of my biggest projects this weekend has been labels. This blog did not start as a book blog, and the content has changed dramatically over the years. I have many old labels. Then I stopped using labels for a few months, so I had many posts without labels. I spent a lot of time working on labels.

Perhaps my favorite thing about Bloggiesta has been taking the time to think about this blog. I spend time most days reading, writing and working on the blog, but it was wonderful to take a step back and think about the blog as a whole.

Comments

  1. I think the label thing is the most onerous task for blog maintenance. Hopefully after you finish it this time around, you will just be able to maintain for a while!

    i agree that Bloggiesta does well in terms of thinking about the blog itself, and not just the reading. I'm really happy with the changes I made to my blog. I don't know if anyone else notices or cares, but it makes ME feel good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson