tv review: Project Runway

After an uneven first season on Lifetime, Project Runway is back in New York City and actually airing shortly after it filmed, which should help the fashion seem more relevant. Last week's premiere was quite entertaining, as Nicole Richie was the guest judge, and she brought her quirky fashion taste and humor.

My favorite dress actually won:


This dress lost:


I dubbed it "a very Cosby Easter dress."

Project Runway airs on Lifetime Thursday nights at 10 p.m. Eastern. I'm sure you can catch repeats of last week's episode, but you can also watch it online. Thanks, Lifetime!

Comments

  1. Oh, how obsessed I am with Project Runway! I loved the purple dress too...it's one I would actually buy (if I were a size nothing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter who is only six picked the winning dress! She has quite a flair for fashion. I just love Project Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson