for the young fan in us all...

Entertainment Weekly has a mini-interview with Kelly Ripa this week about her stint hosting the TV Land Awards. (sidebar - I love award shows, and I watch most of them, but I don't get the concept of TV Land handing out awards).

EW: For the awards show, Ripa re-created the Laverne & Shirley opening with the real Shirley, Cindy Williams.

Ripa: "I literally looked at her and said, 'Besides the birth of my children, this is the most exciting moment of my life.' And she looked at me with such pity.


Priceless. Haven't we all had a moment of childhood dreams fulfilled?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson